As students of the Art of Tang Soo Do,
it's important to learn the
principles, history and philosophy
of our Art.
How many of these basic questions can you answer correctly?
- What are the Five Codes of Tang Soo Do?
- Do you know the Seven Tenets of Tang Soo Do? What does each of the Seven Tenets mean?
- How many of the Fourteen Attitude Requirements can you list?
- What do the symbols on the WTSDA Flag (Association Flag) stand for?
- What do each of the symbols on the Korean Flag mean?
- What do the stars and stripes on the American Flag stand for? What do the red, white and blue colors symbolize?
Click on the links below for the answers.
Then, learn the meaning of the WTSDA Belt System and work your way though the White & Orange Belt Study Guide.
- Use these links, along with your Gup Manual, worksheets, exercises, and other materials handed out in class, to expand your AMWMA Study Guide Notebook.
- Make flashcards for the terms, facts, etc. that you have trouble remembering.
- Be sure to bring your Notebook with you to class each night - you will be given many opportunities to use it!