How to Change Your Screen Resolution
1. Minimize all windows so that you are only looking at the desktop.
2. Right click with your mouse (you'll get a mini pop-up window). Highlight and click "Properties".
3. You should get a window with several top tabs, including Desktop, Screen Saver and Settings. Click on "Settings".
4. Look for a faded gray box labeled "Screen Resolution." Drag the arrow in that section until the numbers below it read "1024 by 768 pixels."
5. Click Apply, then click OK.
Some systems may be different than others. If these directions do not work for you, call your computer manufacturer's help line, or ask someone who is knowledgeable with computers.